The Muramasa Blaster came out really nice, I love how sleek it looks. The Peacock Smasher on the other hand, was a royal pain in the ass. It was very tiring to paint all those spray cans one after another (16 halves in total!) and one problem I didn't notice until I was done, was that when you extend the crossbow thing, the paint in the frame that connects the cans to each other chips away. It's not something that terrible, as I can still fix it with a gray Gundam marker, but to have to do it every time I close and open the weapon is very discouraging.
Another issue I noticed is the weight. These weapons are pretty heavy, and I'm almost sure the Crossbone will barely be able to hold them up. The gun is pretty much a no go given that all the weight is concentrated at the front. As for the sword, I'm still not sure about it, but with the extra weight that the beam effect parts will add I'm not really expecting much.